Serving Swanton, Delta, Whitehouse and surrounding communities since 1893
Parish Mission Statement:
Saint Richard Catholic Church is a Eucharistic Community that strives to follow Jesus Christ by using our gifts and blessings to reach out to those with any need and live our faith in love and service.
Readings for the Week of May 21, 2017
- Sunday: Acts 8:5-8, 14-17 / Ps 66 / 1 Pt 3:15-18 / Jn 14:15-21 or Acts 8:5-8, 14-17 / Ps 66 / 1 Pt 4:13-16 / Jn 17:1-11a
- Monday: Acts 16:11-15 / Ps 149 / Jn 15:26--16:4a
- Tuesday: Acts 16:22-34 / Ps 138 / Jn 16:5-11
- Wednesday: Acts 17:15, 22--18:1 / Ps 148 / Jn 16:12-15
- Thursday: Acts 18:1-8 / Ps 98 / Jn 16:16-20
- Friday: Acts 18:9-18 / Ps 47 / Jn 16:20-23
- Saturday: Acts 18:23-28 / Ps 47 / Jn 16:23b-28
- Next Sunday: Ascension: Acts 1:1-11 / Ps 47 / Eph 1:17-23 / Mt 28:16-20
Message from the Pastoral Leader…
Welcome to our Website!
Saint Richard Catholic Church is a faith-filled community in Swanton, Ohio. This parish community was formed back in 1893 and continues today to be an alive, active and amazing parish. We number slightly over 650 families and serve the communities of Swanton, Delta and Whitehouse and beyond.
Please join us for worship this weekend. We gather for Mass on Saturday evening at 5pm and Sundays at 8am and 10:30am. Come and experience the hospitality, the hymns and the homilies as we give praise and thanks to God for our many blessings.
Glory be to God whose power, working in us, can do infinitely more than we can ask or imagine.
- Deacon Jerry Ziemkiewicz, Pastoral Leader
- Father Adam Hertzfeld, Chaplain/Presbyteral Moderator
- Mrs. Ann Geise, Faith Formation Coordinator
- Ms Sarah Roof, Youth and Young Adult Minister
- Jessica Witulski, Music and Liturgy Director
- Sr. Lucille Kime, S.N.D., RCIA Coordinator
- Ms. Claudia Sturm, Parish Secretary/Office Manager
- Ms. Carrie Reeves, Bookkeeper
- Mrs. Betty Keller, Bulletin Editor
- Mr. Charlie Keaton, Maintenance Supervisor
Sunday 8:00 am, 10:30 am
Wednesday-Friday 8:30 am except first & second Wednesday - 10am at Nursing Homes
Monday thru Friday... 8:30am - 4:30pm
St. Richard Church has made Online Giving available for our weekly offerings, as well as other parish collections including St. Vincent De Paul, PSR Registration and Memorials. Donating is simple, safe, and secure and take less than five minutes.
You’ll be able to give to any of our collections and view complete financial records at any time. Set up a one-time or recurring donation by following these three easy steps:
1. Click on the Online Giving link.
2. Select the collection you wish to donate to and click to make a donation.
3. Enter your payment information.
That’s it. You can return at any time to edit your donation or to view your financial records.