Serving Swanton, Delta, Whitehouse and surrounding communities since 1893
Parish Mission Statement:
Saint Richard Catholic Church is a Eucharistic Community that strives to follow Jesus Christ by using our gifts and blessings to reach out to those with any need and live our faith in love and service.
Readings for the Week of July 15, 2018
- Sunday: Am 7:12-15 / Ps 85:9-10, 11-12, 13-14  / Eph 1:3-14 or 1:3-10 / Mk 6:7-13
- Monday: Is 1:10-17 / Ps 50:8-9, 16bc-17, 21 and 23 [23b] / Mt 10:34—11:1
- Tuesday: Is 7:1-9 / Ps 48:2-3a, 3b-4, 5-6, 7-8 [cf. 9d] / Mt 11:20-24
- Wednesday: Is 10:5-7, 13b-16 / Ps 94:5-6, 7-8, 9-10, 14-15 [14a] / Mt 11:25-27
- Thursday: Is 26:7-9, 12, 16-19 / Ps 102:13-14ab and 15, 16-18, 19-21 [20b] / Mt 11:28-30
- Friday: Is 38:1-6, 21-22, 7-8 / Is 38:10, 11, 12abcd, 16 [cf. 17b] / Mt 12:1-8
- Saturday: Mi 2:1-5 / Ps 10:1-2, 3-4, 7-8, 14 [12b] / Mt 12:14-21
- Next Sunday: Jer 23:1-6 / Ps 23:1-3, 3-4, 5, 6  / Eph 2:13-18 / Mk 6:30-34
Message from the Pastor
Welcome to our Website!
Dear Friends in Christ,
Welcome to the website for Saint Richard Catholic Parish in Swanton, Ohio. We hope that you find this website useful in getting to know our congregation and our school community. We, the members of St. Richard, love the Lord Jesus Christ, His Holy Catholic Church, our parish, and our local community. As a parish, we value the Sacraments as our greatest treasure, and we are committed to being a people of prayer, formed in Gospel values, and active in serving our neighbors through works of mercy to those in need. If you are able to visit us in person, we are pleased to have you join us for worship or fellowship.
Sincerely in Faith,
Fr. Adam Hertzfeld
and the staff and parishioners of St. Richard
JOIN US FOR A FUN PARISH OUTING TO A TOLEDO MUD HENS BASEBALL GAME ON SUNDAY, AUGUST 5. CLICK HERE TO ORDER YOUR TICKETS.
- Father Adam Hertzfeld, Chaplain/Presbyteral Moderator
- Mrs. Ann Geise, Faith Formation Coordinator
- Jessica Witulski, Music and Liturgy Director
- Sr. Lucille Kime, S.N.D., RCIA Coordinator
- Ms. Claudia Sturm, Parish Secretary/Office Manager
- Mrs. Betty Keller, Bulletin Editor
- Mr. Charlie Keaton, Maintenance Supervisor
Sunday 8:00 am, 10:30 am
Wednesday-Friday 8:30 am except first & second Wednesday - 10am at Nursing Homes
Monday -Friday 8:30am - 4:30 pm
St. Richard Church has made Online Giving available for our weekly offerings, as well as other parish collections including St. Vincent De Paul, PSR Registration and Memorials. Donating is simple, safe, and secure and take less than five minutes.
You’ll be able to give to any of our collections and view complete financial records at any time. Set up a one-time or recurring donation by following these three easy steps:
1. Click on the Online Giving link.
2. Select the collection you wish to donate to and click to make a donation.
3. Enter your payment information.
That’s it. You can return at any time to edit your donation or to view your financial records.