The Latest Updates
- By Govenor DeWine's latest order, the wearing of masks is now mandatory indoors, including church services. The only exceptions are the officiants, meaning those who assist in the sanctuary, children under 10, and those with a medical condition.
- A limited number of disposable masks are available at church so long as we can obtain them.
- See the State of Ohio Public Health Advisory System and the latest Ohio Department of Health Director's Order.
- Everyone is still dispensed from attending Mass in person. You are not obliged to return to Mass if you feel unready.
- Adoration begins Tuesdays 9am (after Mass) and concludes Thursdays with benediction at 8:15am (before Mass).
- Per Bishop Thomas communion to the homebound, sick, and shut-in will not yet resume. Contact Fr. Eric for emergency anointings and viaticum (communion) and to make arrangements for your family members.
Diocese of Toledo Updates