The Latest Updates
- The State of Ohio Public Health Advisory System requires the wearing of facial coverings in counties identified as Level 3 and Level 4. Fulton County, the location of St. Richard Church, is not currently at this level of risk. Officiants at church services are also exempt from this requirement, which includes those who assist in the sanctuary at Mass. See the latest Ohio Department of Health Director's Order.
- Everyone is still dispensed from attending Mass in person. You are not obliged to return to Mass if you feel unready.
- The wearing of a mask is encouraged when exiting and entering church. A limited number of disposable masks are available at church so long as we can obtain them.
- Adoration begins Tuesdays 9am (after Mass) and concludes Thursdays with benediction at 8:15am (before Mass).
- Per Bishop Thomas communion to the homebound, sick, and shut-in will not yet resume. Contact Fr. Eric for emergency anointings and viaticum (communion) and to make arrangements for your family members.
Diocese of Toledo Updates
The parish Lifetouch photo directory has been delayed until August 5-8. Please register with the link on our homepage.